Sunday, October 2, 2011

Jewel Flapper

Picture by Juliette Hilliard Photography
 
 

Ok friends, as far as this pattern goes, I don't know what i am doing with it yet. Initially, I offered it as a promotion. Then I had several customers requesting it in my shop because they didn't have facebook. So I set up a couple listings for those customers that wanted to purchase it. Per etsy, I cannot set up a listing that someone doesn't purchase or direct traffic to another site. That is why it wasn't offered for free in that location or directed elsewhere for the product.

Rightfully so, a few customers that had purchased this previously were upset when I set it up on my blog. Since I can't make it right for everyone, the pattern is being discontinued to everyone for the time being.  I do my best to be generous to my fans/customers offering replacement patterns, continuous freebies, and much lower prices than my competitors. <3 <3 Lesson learned I guess. Keep an eye out for future offers ~dusty

16 comments:

  1. I like this very much. I'm so glad you have multiple sizes too.

    Thanks for Sharing.
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so easy and cute. Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Another adorable pattern to try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! I love tour patterns and getting a free on makest day. I will glad when I get my computer and printer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks! I love tour patterns and getting a free on makest day. I will glad when I get my computer and printer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies! glad you like it. Hope you are having a great sunday. I certainly am crocheting the day away

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to see your web site back up! Thanks for posting this pattern again too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you :) I have boys so don't buy girl patterns very often. Nice to have another one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Will you let me know when I can purchase this pattern? I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Can I purchase this pattern? My paypal is dropped.stitch.iowa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you'll consider making this pattern available again. It's adorable and I don't think people will mind your giving it away as much as you think. After all, you're the designer, so it's your pattern to sell or give away as you wish. I've made these hats and they're so quick and fun.

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete