Saturday, December 31, 2011

THANK YOU!!! Happy New Year Friends

I just wanted to thank you all for the amazing support you've given me the last year. One year ago I had 90 Facebook fans. Today, I have well over 5000. Thank you for making the CMLD an awesome community for fun, games, crochet support, and quite frankly a great place to go and talk to my friends <3 I have to say, there is NOTHING I love more than seeing the finished products you have made from my patterns, and I am so proud that many of you have been able to use them for your own businesses. I am lucky to know such great business women, mothers, grandmmothers, and of crocheters!!!!! To a new year of fabulous new designs, textures, ventures, and friends

Happy New Year Friends~ Dusty

Furry Photography Mini Accent Blankie

Skill Level: Easy

Materials:10 mm crochet hook or size P
              1 skein of Yarnbee haute furr ( can be purchased at hobby lobby) If you are unable to find this
              yarn, you can double up two rolls of Fun fur yarn to get the same drapy effect

ch40

R1) 2dc in 3rd ch from hook, *sk next st, 2 dc in next chain* rep from * across 5, dc in last chain. turn
R2) ch2 ( counts as first dc now and throughout), *2dc in between next two dc in the row below, sk next two dc*, rep from * across, dc in last st. turn

Rep R2 until piece is at desired length
My project was approximately 15" by 17"

Enjoy!

This design is copyrighted and protected by Crochetmylove Designs.
It is illegal to change any portion of this pattern and sell the written
works as your own creation. Finished products maybe sold anywhere.
Please give credit to the pattern writer with the link www.etsy.com/shop/crochetmylove

No comments:

Post a Comment