Thursday, May 2, 2013

The photographers gift basket

As most of you know I run a popular pattern business Crochet My love Designs, But I still love making props as well So I am giving away a photographers gift basket filled with goodies for any newborn photographer it will include 1 boy knot top hat and matching pants 1 boy drivers cap and bow tie 1 handspun bonnet with removeable tie back headband 2 fabric bonnets $200 value!

To participate:

You must be a fan of my prop page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Newborn-Naturals-Prop-shop/171007113048958

and share anywhere :)

Use the rafflecopter to enter


a Rafflecopter giveaway



Not affiliated, endorsed by facebook. facebook is released of any liabilities

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful basket of goodies. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Here's hoping for a goodie basket for me!! You're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete